The Chinese company OPPO announced at home another model of an inexpensive smartphone with support for fifth-generation (5G) mobile networks – OPPO A55, which is equipped with a Density 700 processor from the Taiwanese company MediaTek.
This device is distinguished by the presence of a large 6.5-inch HD display, a large amount of RAM (6 GB), and built-in memory (128 GB), as well as a 5000 mAh battery with increased capacity.
Other parameters of the Oppo A55 5G Smartphone are as follows:
- Support for communication standards: 5G SA / NSA (n1 / 28/41/77/78); 4G / LTE (B1 / B3 / B5 / B8 / 34/38/39/40/41 /); 3G / WCDMA (B1 / B5 / B6 / B8 / B19); GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, CDMA 800 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 163.9×75.7×8.4 mm
- Weight: 186g
- Platform: ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
- Processor: 2.2 GHz, eight-core, MediaTek Dimensity 700 (MT6833)
- Display: 6.5-inch, A-Si, 1600 x 720 pixels, 60 Hz
- Triple main camera: 13 MP, f / 2.2 + 2 MP (macro), f / 2.4 + 2 MP (bokeh), f / 2.4; autofocus, LED backlight, support for Full HD (1080p) video recording
- Front camera: 8 MP, f / 2.0
- Memory: 6 GB of RAM, 128 GB of the internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac; Bluetooth 5.1; USB Type-C; GPS / A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, GALILEO, QZSS; 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Other: Side Fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and Lighting Sensors, Electronic Compass
YOU’LL ALSO LIKE: